This question has suggested answer(s)

STATUS CODE: 80190848

• Level   2

im trying to purchase the 2 for $2 LIVE deal and im using a debit card and for the past 3 weeks i keep getting status code: 80190848, is there some type of update im missing or is it something Microsoft is working on?

All Replies
    • Level   M

It might be an idea to phone support for your region to enquire about the error code, I have searched the website and cant find any info.
    They should be able to get this sorted out for you asap.Yes

Post provided 'as is' and confers no rights.

• Level   1

i'm getting the same error code no matter what i try it doesnt work

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

I would make sure that all your billing information matches that of your Xbox LIVE account (name, address, region, etc). You may also want to remove and re-add the payment method after this.

• Level   1

I hat this so much man.... WHY!!!! WHY!!!!! WONT IT WORK!!! I KEEP GETTIN THIS FREAKIN STATUS CODE!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Try using a different payment method or try calling your bank to see if they are preventing the charges.

• Level   5

Something is not matching on your account. Check your billing info, double check all the info that your bank has on file, remove and re-add your card.

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

This works for some: delete all your payment info on xbox.com, re-enter it, sign back on to xbox live.  It didn't work for me, with 2 different credit cards, but the PayPal option worked for me.

• Level   1

Can you pay for it with a debit card? I have a Green Dot Visa debit card prepaid, and its doing the same thing.

• Level   1

any credit or debit card will work

• Level   1

im having the same thing

• Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

This error code actually means there is a problem with the financial institution/bank authorizing your purchase.  It has nothing to do with Xbox, as Xbox is the merchant, and your bank makes the authorizations.  You will need to contact your bank, make sure there are funds, make sure there are no holds, make sure your card allows for reocurring payments and can make online purchases.  Basically have them check everything.

• Level   1

Man I have more than enough funds n it says try again later it's so freakin aggravating !!!!!!

• Level   1

I have done everything that everyone has mentioned.Xbox needs to get its *** together

• Level   1

When you purchase a subscription it's set to automatically renew and the charge is run as a recurring or pre-authorized charge.  Rarely credit cards, some debit cards and MOST prepaid debit cards will not allow pre-authorized charges.  You can contact your bank and ask them to allow pre-authorized charges on that card, if they say no you will have to use a different card.

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

Just make a pay pal transfer all the money to it then use pay pal to make your purchase