This question is answered

Status code 80070057

• Level   1

This issue can be resolved by redeeming your Prepaid code on a desktop browser at xbox.com after signing into your account select the redeem code link and enter in the 25 character code, to work arount the erro on the console.

Verified Answer
    • Level   S
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hey everyone! As I requested above, can you each please create your own, brand new threads? This will allow us to decipher the different problems here and help you each troubleshoot individually! Please include: any error codes, steps you've tried and a detailed description of your issue. Thank you! :)

All Replies
    • Level   1

This is an ongoing issuethat xbox is working out.  please try to redeem the code on xbox.com or try again later

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Always a foolproof way of troubleshooting code issues

• Level   1

well im trying to accept the free month that xbox live gave me  but it wont let me accept it this error code pops up tany help people

• Level   1

Same thing is happening to me that happened to squirrelnuts420

• Level   1

SAME HERE!

• Level   1

samme here squirrelnuts420

• Level   1

Same!!!

• Level   1

same, WHY WONT IT LET ME GET IT??!?!!?!!?!?!?!

• Level   S

Hey everyone! I understand you are having some troubles redeeming a prepaid code, is that correct? Have you tried redeeming on both the console and Xbox.com? Also, can you please visit https://billing.microsoft.com and make sure all your account information is current and correct (name, address, region, etc).

If you continue having issues redeeming codes to your account, I would suggest contacting phone support in your region (support.xbox.com/contact-us) for further help with your billing account. Let me know if that helps, thanks!

• Level   1

same as all others above... D:

• Level   1

Just figured it out! You have to have a payment method linked to the account you want the free live on.

• Level   1

Wat Do you mean ? And i have the same problem as every Body above me D; Message me a reply For Advice :D

• Level   1

Awesome diabetic is correct. had the same problem. it wouldnt give me my free month because i didnt have payment options. i added a payment option and it gave it to me.

• Level   1

Same

• Level   1

I'm not having these problems, I am having a different problem. I have the same message about Status code 80070057, but I'm trying to redeem the free one month trial of Xbox Live that they are giving me