This question is not answered

"Downloadable Content Has Changed" Error - Post Here

• Level   S

We've seen a rash of users reporting this issue, specifically around the Black Ops map pack Escalation. If you are getting this issue, please post here with the following information. Please keep your post short and to the point; added "background story" will just clog up the works. We're going for data collection again, folks! Thanks!

Game type: Physical disc (installed?) or Game on Demand download?
Map location: Hard Drive (HDD) or memory unit (USB or Original)?

Troubleshooting to try before posting:

1. Delete map pack, clear system cache, restart console, redownload from history
  2. Delete game install/download, clear system cache, restart console, reinstall/redownload
  3. Delete profile (profile only, not content!), clear system cache, restart console, recover profile

Please note in your post if these steps did or did not help you. If your issues was fixed by these steps, it is just as important for us to know that as well! Thanks all!

Edit: Thanks to MeanMachine 47 for the typo alert and feedback!

All Replies
    • Level   3

I don't have a problem with the CoD map pack, but I do have a problem with downloading content.

Okay so every game I play I have to download an update for it like every single time. I think I've downloaded the Fable 2 update like over 100 times but it doesn't seem to save or something.

Can someone help me please? :(

• Level   1

Im looking for Yu-gi-oh 5ds Decade Duels was it taken off xbox live perminently or being fixed?

• Level   1

Im having the same issue as Faketriz: Went looking for it all over marketplace, but I can't find it! =/

Any help?

• Level   2

Clear system cache is best option

Bradley, Halo fan!

• Level   1

I get access to some of the maps .g.gif

360xbox.jpg

• Level   1

SAME BOAT GOT THE 6 MONTHS BUT. . .

WHERE ARE MY MY GAMES $39.99 DOWN THE CRAPER

This mail is a confirmation that you have purchased the following items from Microsoft:

Purchase Date

Monday, April 02, 2012

Subtotal of Items: $39.99

Total before Tax: $39.99

Tax: $0.00

-----

Total for this order: $39.99

Estimated charge date: Monday, April 02, 2012

Sold By

spsp_xbox

Item(s)

Gold – 6 Month

- Gold – 6 Month

Price: $39.99

Quantity: 1

You will be billed by your following payment method:

Credit Card: VISA

Last four digits: ****3675

Did you know that with Xbox LIVE® Marketplace on the Web, you can now buy Microsoft Points, purchase games, download game demos, and rent videos directly on Xbox.com to use on your console? All you need is a Free or Gold account, an Xbox 360 with Internet access and a storage device, and you're ready to get points, queue up game and video downloads to your Xbox 360 and more, all from the convenience of your PC. You can even renew your subscription and easily manage your account online. Just visit this site: http://marketplace.xbox.com. See you on Xbox LIVE!

Thank you for using Microsoft Billing Services.

Xbox LIVE Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions about your Xbox LIVE experience or your Xbox 360? Check out these Xbox Support sites for answers to questions about the following: Billing – support.xbox.com/billing-and-subscriptions, Your account – support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-account-management, Xbox 360 – support.xbox.com/xbox-360, Other – http://support.xbox.com

Microsoft respects your privacy. Review our online Privacy Statement at: http://privacy.microsoft.com.

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA, USA 98052

Microsoft Corporation, 2929 N Central Avenue, Suite 1400, Phoenix, AZ 85012, United States

Form: 78