This question is answered

Status Code 800700E8

• Level   1

Hi been getting this all morning . i have tried clearing my system cache and marketplace cache, both have had no effect . i cant access any marketplace content ..... can anyone help?????

Verified Answer
    • Level   7
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Jalal3 - Maddend 2013 Demo is exclusively for XBOX Live Gold members only. You cannot download this unless you are a Gold member.

All Replies
    • Level   1

mine is doing the exsact same first it was my dirt 3 vip code now this.

• Level   1

i have the same problem Status Code 800700E8

• Level   1

i have the same problem with games for windows live :(

• Level   1

Very annoying. Marketplace ingame 800700e8

• Level   1

same problem with ncaa football how do you fix it?

• Level   1

not fixed yet...someone from microsoft please!

• Level   1

same problem here : iso a solution!

• Level   S

First of all, "same problem" posts will not help anyone. If you are experiencing this issue, please briefly describe what you are trying to do, and what happens instead. Include all error messages/codes in your posts. Thanks.

• Level   1

ok, it's when i try to join the live marketprace via my dirt 3 (pc), it opens the screen , but says that cannot retrieve

information from live and this 800700e8 appear together

• Level   1

i have that same problem and also i cant buy any dlc except for the free one so i dont know if those 2 problem are related...can you guys buy any dlc from their website or from the console?

• Level   1

i contacted gfwl support and after trying NOTHING they told me to contact my internet provider and ask them to open some ports so i called my internet provider and they told me that no ports are blocked(i dont know if that means all ports are open i dont even know what ports are) anyway they told me they were going to send this problem to gamers support and that they were gonna call me back

• Level   1

I awso have this problem with the indie games but i have another profile and there the indie games show up but on mine profile doesnt and instead i download the game from my other profile that have indie games and i play it on my other profile that doesnt show indie games in the xbox live marketplace so when i play the game i realized that i have 480 msp so i spent it on the game the game was 240 msp its called Fortress Craft and i click on the unlock full game and it shows me There's a problem with Xbox LIVE Marketplace.Please try again later. Status code:800700E8 and i am very engry about this can somebody help.

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Indie games are only available in certain regions. Check the region of your account by going to https://billing.microsoft.com and click on "Go to personal information".

• Level   1

You still haven't given the answer yo the main question! When I try to download a particular game's add-ons (Kinect Sports Season 2), it says 'There is a problem with the Xbox Live Marketplace. Please try later. Status code ; 800700E8'

Other downloads seem to be working properly.

• Level   S

Greetings, MajorCosine! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Can you please do me a favor and create a new thread about your issue? I would be very appreciative if you could describe the situation in deal including the error message you are encountering and any troubleshooting steps you have provided thus far. This will enable us to provide you with the very best support possible. Thanks in advance!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!