This question has suggested answer(s)

There are no items available for purchase at this time

• Level   1
Hello In Cerberus Network (Mass Effect 2 main menu) I cannot download any of the 14 DLCs (free or non-free). etc.: Normandy Crash Site, Cerberus Arc Projector, Firewalker Pack ... All of them throws this error message: Error message: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Xbox Live Marketplace There are no items available for purchase at this time -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Xbox Live Hungary Cerberus Network Activated, On Mass Effect 2 main screen both computer active Bye Gery
All Replies
    • Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey there! Since I'm not seeing any off these add-ons on the Xbox.com Marketplace either, my assumption is that these items are simply not available in your region. I'm sorry for the confusion here.

• Level   1

These Mass Effect 2 add-ons not available in Xbox Live service,

only available in Cerberus Network

(which can be found in Mass Effect 2 main menu / Extras submenu, and requires Mass Effect 2 activation code).

• Level   1

Hi i am trying to purchase extra cash  on xbox live GTA v on line and each time recieve same message there are no items available for purchase at this time

• Level   1

I have the same problem there are no items available for purchase at this time loop stuck and so *** off

• Level   1

After 3 hours on their live support Microsoft washed their hands of the problem with Plants v Zombies to their 3 rd partly EA

Your consol and gold membership is fine must be a server issue with Ea just ***-off paid up customer and anoy Ea instead of me!!!!!

• Level   1

This topic is over three years old, you're better off making your own if you have problems or your post can get missed. It's not just you though, there's been a status alert up about the MP sales/downloads since at least yesterday: support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Dunno why, they haven't given any new info since they put the status alert up(other than changing the time on it and removing the "check back in 30 minutes" part they had initially). I managed to download a couple of games earlier, but I think that was just lucky timing.

• Level   1

does no one check the service status, there's a ton of stuff, as in almost everything, missing from the marketplace, seems like a major major problem went down, all we can do is wait until they get everything back

• Level   1

Yeah, none of my DLC is working on MW3. When I try to re-download it says unavailable for purchase. I payed for the DLC as I do for gold. This is ***.

• Level   1

Couldn't agree more have had the DLC issue since early this morning and had tried again tonight to no resolve.