This question is answered

807B01F7

• Level   1

I tried downloading a code for a green liquid skin for Gears of War 3, it wouldn't download, I think my xbox had froze, so I shut it off. I turn on the 360 and it says it couldn't download the skin. So I try going to xbox.com and go to my account and access my download history and it says there's an error. So I try going to my download history from my console itself and then I get the status code as shown in the title. Does anyone know what kind of problem I'm having?

Verified Answer
  • it's restored now

All Replies
    • Level   1

Same problem here with netflix man

• Level   1

I think its with Live because im in a waiting line right now with phone calls

• Level   1

I just tried Netflix and I'm having the same problem you're having, it won't let me on.

• Level   4

Clearing the market place cache might help. You do that by going into your memory, down to system items, delete rights database and marketplace system data. Then clear system cache and might want to recover gamertag as well...

• Level   1

I got the same problem but then when downloading stuff for BF3 :S

• Level   2

I am also having the same issues.  I deleted Netflix and it wouldn't even allow me to redownload the software.  I removed all system cache and even removed my profile.  I am recovering my profile again to see if this is a "quick fix" solution.

This is a common issue and it's effecting a lot of people.

I went to the system support and it says that there are no issues with the "Matrix" right now.  Strange.

It's choice - not chance - the determines our destiny.
    • Level   2

Recovered my profile and still having issues...  Looks like the storm in the North East (I'm in Connecticut) did something?  I have no satellite or Netflix.

• Level   1

Yeah man right they better give me my microsoft points back i swear

• Level   1

I have the same problem trying to download Oblivion, tried disconnecting and reconnecting internet, turning x-box off and on again, turning router off and on again but it doesn't do anything, any ideas?

• Level   2

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Microsoft is aware of this problem and they are working on it.  Ugh!

• Level   1

Same issue here in the UK trying to activate BF3 online pass.

• Level   1

Yeah its working for me now too.

• Level   1

Mine Is Still Freezing Up On Disk-based Games And Certain Downloadable Games. Has Anyone Been Having This Issue? Mine Has Been Going On For About A Week Now.