This question is not answered

Error Code: 80070020 Xbox Live Profiles Can not be Downloaded at this time

• Level   1

I get this error message every time I try to download my profile to some one elses xbox. please help.

All Replies
    • Level   1

Hey Reaper, sorry to hear about this issue! Is this occurring on multiple friend's consoles, or just one friend's in particular? Also, what have you tried so far to remedy this issue? Please let us know! :-)

• Level   1

On multiple xboxs but at the time hooked to the same internet, others were able to download theirs earlier that day. I tried to make sure my email information was up to date. I could not find anything that suggessted something to do so that is all I have done.

• Level   1

I went to another friends house and was able to dowload it, I don't understand what is going on

• Level   1

Can you help me cause I just the gears of war Xbox and it saying the same thing with a different code

• Level   S

Hey there, ReaperDokueki. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.

Greetings, SICKLOKZ! In order to best assist you with this issue I'd like to ask you to create a new thread. Please be sure to detail out your situation including any error codes you are seeing and the troubleshooting steps you have taken thus far. This will enable us to provide you with the very best support possible for your issue. Thanks in advance!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   1

I am having similar issues. First I got the message after buying the new MW3 console and my other 2 xbox live profiles downloaded fine, but this one has yet to work, which is very frustrating because it has all of my microsoft points, as well as the dlc which I can no longer access because of this. It gave me error code 80151103 and I tried changing my windows live password and in turn that changed the pw to type in on the xbox to download it and now it is giving me error code 80070020

I have created a new post/thread for my issue, if anyone could continue to help me with this seeing as I have been battling it since November.

Thank you