This question is answered

Downloads on old acc

• Level   1

Hi

Since u can play with any acc on the xbox the downloads was downloaded origenally, how do i download something i purchased already with my old (banned) acc ?

Thx

if support can help me my banned tag is: bakels

Verified Answer
  • All content on banned accounts are forfeit.

• Rekkie, if you'd like to dispute your ban, you can post here.

Mister Fitzer - Xbox Community Engagement

All Replies
    • Level   1

best is, i was banned for marketplace theft..and i never did any of that, i bought everything with legit points...wish support can just go LOOK in my purchase history..... all my proof is their that im innocent

• Level   5

does not matter, if you are banned you have to buy all your downloaded content all over again.

XBOX 360, kicking other consoles backsides since 2005.

• Level   1

understand, but as i said im innocent..if they can just go compare what i "stole" and what i "bought", they will see they made a fault , and everything WAS bought LEGALLY!

• Level   5

they do not ban accounts for marketplace theft without 100% proof, so again the only way you will get that stuff is to pay for it again and DON'T get banned again.

XBOX 360, kicking other consoles backsides since 2005.

• Level   1

its my right to know what proof they have and what i did wrong...if i dont know what the exact casue was for the ban, then  i wont know what not to do next time...

• Level   4

Usually that information isn't released because if they tell someone through the forum, hackers can work to get around the detection.

If you're adament about it, file a complaint with the BBB. Those things are usually investigated and proof can be shown privately.

• Rekkie, if you'd like to dispute your ban, you can post here.

Mister Fitzer - Xbox Community Engagement