This question is answered

achat carte microsoft point sur livecheaps360 [purchase microsoft map point on livecheaps360]

• Level   1

slt a tous sur le site livecheaps360 jai acheter un code microsoft 4200 point et se code a déja été utiliser se son des escroc pas de remorsement via paypal car il a une close de nom remboursement il nous vende des code déja utiliser c'est des voleur

Translation:
SLT has all the site livecheaps360 JHA purchase a 4200 microsoft code point and to code has already summer use is the scammer his not remorsement via paypal because it has a close name refund sell us code already use it is the thief 

Verified Answer
  • Hey there Zink! I'm not entirely sure what your issue is here, but it sounds like you purchased some points from a less-than-reputable retailer and the code was already redeemed? If that is the case, the only thing you can do is try to get a refund from the retailer. If this was on a site like eBay, you can contact them. You can also contact your bank to see if they can assist in some way. Let me know if this helps, thanks!

All Replies
  • Hey there Zink! I'm not entirely sure what your issue is here, but it sounds like you purchased some points from a less-than-reputable retailer and the code was already redeemed? If that is the case, the only thing you can do is try to get a refund from the retailer. If this was on a site like eBay, you can contact them. You can also contact your bank to see if they can assist in some way. Let me know if this helps, thanks!