This question has suggested answer(s)

Error 800700E8

• Level   2

Hi, I'm trying to redeem my online pass code for NCAA Football 12 and when i enter the code and press OK displays the message: There's a problem with Xbox Live Marketplace please try again later Status code: 800700E8. Somebody can help me?

All Replies
    • Level   S

Hey there! Is this the only code you get the error message for? Have you recently redeemed any other codes? Are you able to purchase and/or download other content from the Marketplace normally?

• Level   2

im have that problem too

• Level   S

Hey there! It would be helpful if you also answered the other questions I asked in my previous post. Posting "same problem" is not helpful. Thanks!

• Level   2

Hi bought modern warfare 3 hardened edition, it have two redeemable codes, avatar juggernaut outfit and the elite membership, with the juggernaut outfit i had no problems but when i tried to redeem the elite membership it shows me this "There's a problem with xbox live marketplace, try again later, error code 800700E8". Is it because of the overload the Elite subscription is having or what?

Thanks!

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey there tiburave! Are you currently on a Secondary Account on a Family Plan? Try redeeming your Elite code on Xbox.com and see if that works. Let me know, thanks!

• Level   1

Hi i get this error code when i try to download Halo Waypoint. My locale is Greece if that helps

• Level   V

Did you try putting in the code before or after starting up the game?

• Level   2

@Mister Gwyther I've purchase the hardened edition from Amazon USA to use it in Colombia (The Country in South America, not the state) the avatar juggernaut prize for xbox i could redeem but the Elite membership is giving me the error code 800700E8 on console, on xbox.com it says "Write a valid code". This is my only and primary account, two weeks ago i changed my gamertag, it was "faup1985" now it's "tiburave" my account is registered in Colombia

@Judge Bergan i have tried before launching the game, also i could download the elite app but it doesnt let me upgrade the mermbership

Please help because i cant redeem my Elite membership and have the founder benefits!!

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Tiburave: If you purchased it from the US Amazon, then the code is probably only going to work for US region accounts. You'll need to purchase a code for the proper region or simply purchase it through the console.

• Level   1

I purchased the Hardened edition from Gamestop when I preordered MW3 and I also get the  "There's a problem with xbox live marketplace, try again later, error code 800700E8"

I received the Activation Code on my receipt and Ive tried redeeming it in the marketplace and on xbox.com and neither work. I live in the United States and bough both the game and code in the US also.

• Level   2

@Mister Gwyther Activision told me that the code is not region blocked, in Colombian marketplace the app is not available i downloaded with my brother account (registered on US) but still the code i'm trying to redeem is on xbox.com

On December 13 Activision is going to activate redeeming codes from their website, with the 20 digit code on founders card, i'm gonna try then because on xbox.com i canĀ“t

have a nice day

• Level   1

I get this same code for anything avatar related.

• Level   S

Hey there Lotz! Can you confirm what you are trying to download and how? Are you having issues with any other content or purchasing? Thanks!

• Level   1

i cant download the elite app for modern warfare 3.. im gettin the same error... please advice..

• Level   1

i am also having trouble while trying download internet explorer and i keep getting this error code