This question is answered

Not receiving 400 points reward for 12 month membership renewal added to existing membership (not even received 200 points)

• Level   1

Where can I get support on that? Live support did say in SRX1169418814ID they are not responsible.

Thanks Toddel

Verified Answer
  • Thank you all for your feedback and know that it has been heard by the entire Rewards team. As you have been informed the stipulations were outlined in the Terms and Conditions. As this thread is not longer being used as a form of issue support I am going to lock it. If you have individual official support questions please create your own thread in this forum. We are more than happy to help if you are having trouble. :)

All Replies
    • Level   1

well i hink i will have to complain to British Trading Standards. only you accepting that you have made a mistake and rewarding what has been promised and holding up your arms to the mistake YOU have used can you take anything from this.  Learn from this and accpt that you misled everyone

• Level   1

My membership expired in January I renewed my Gold subscription with a prepaid card in February after the account downgraded to silver. I thought I had read somewhere when I redeem a code I purchased outside of the Xbox Live Market, points would be added to my Rewards account. I no longer see any information about redeeming prepaid cards. Anyone know if they count towards the Rewards program in regards to earning points?

• Level   1

i recall reading that you have to renew, and letting your gold go to silver counts as upgrading, so i dont think you'll get the 200 points, much less the 400 promotion for january.

• Level   1

another big company *** us out of money when they put on a promo then dont deliver as they can see how many of us have fallen for there gaff.

• Level   1

Still no official resolution???  This information has been forwarded - to who exactly?  

• Thank you all for your feedback and know that it has been heard by the entire Rewards team. As you have been informed the stipulations were outlined in the Terms and Conditions. As this thread is not longer being used as a form of issue support I am going to lock it. If you have individual official support questions please create your own thread in this forum. We are more than happy to help if you are having trouble. :)