This question is answered

Halo Anniversary Social Badge & Stats help

• Level   2

It says in my Bonus Awards section on Xbox LIVE Rewards that I have the Halo Anniversary Social Badge & Stats Award, but I never got the email with it. Is there a way that I can find it?

Verified Answer
    • Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hi Bill,

Please check your PMs.

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

Follow us on Twitter at @XboxLIVErewards!

All Replies
    • Level   9

Have you checked your Junk/Spam folder?

You could also search Xbox LIVE Rewards in the Bing search bar on your hotmail account, incase you may have missed it.

Blah blah blah! 5m45h1ng!
    www.xboxinsider.co.uk

• Level   2

Yeah, I checked 'spam' but it didn't have it. I searched for it in the Bing bar but there was nothing returned. I was wondering if there was a way to re-request it.

• Level   S

Hey Bill0wnag3! I'm afraid it's a bit tricky to get that email and might in fact be out of the question. Just to make sure - do you get all other Rewards emails? Including monthly statements?

• Level   2

Yes, I have been receiving all other emails, including monthly statements.

• Level   S

Alright! I'll see what the Rewards team can do for you on this :)

• Level   2

Thanks! Let me know how it goes!

:)

• Level   S

Hey Bill0w! We haven't heard an update yet, if you don't hear from us make sure to check back for news early next week :)

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem. I see "12/20/2011 VIP Exclusives – Halo Anniversary Social Badge & Stats" in my Bonus Awards statement but I never received an email. I've double and triple checked and nothing. Why is it not possible to send another email?

• Level   1

I'm in the same boat as Vlad, I see the "12/20/2011 VIP Exclusives – Halo Anniversary Social Badge & Stats" in my award statement as well. But I never received the email for this.

• Level   X

Hi Vlad and Sniper! Could I get you two to open your own threads with your questions. That way I can get you the best service possible.

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

• Level   X

Hi Bill,

I haven't seen an answer to your question, yet. So I am going to get an answer from my Fulfillment team.

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

• Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hi Bill,

Please check your PMs.

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad