This question is answered

Still no points for joining. over a month

• Level   1

I had an email saying i will get 800 points for joining

Dear cheesegr8a,
We've decided it's time to show you how we really feel about your loyalty to Xbox LIVE®.
Sign up for Xbox LIVE Rewards now, and we'll give you 800 free Microsoft® Points.*

all i had to do was join up in the time period it stated which i did, still no points.

i joined 26th feb, still no reward.

Verified Answer
    • Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Glad we could help you Cheese.

I am going to close  this thread, and ask everyone to please open their own thread with their own questions. I will get to them much faster that way.

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

Follow us on Twitter at @XboxLIVErewards!

All Replies
    • Level   X

Hi Cheesegr8a:  Please post back to this thread so that we can send you a PM.  Thanks!

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

• Level   1

Hi, I am replying as requested

• Level   1

Is this the way you wanted me to reply

• Level   X

Hello cheese, You should have received a token for your reward which was sent to your Email account. Check the junk file as well as the inbox. The tokens were sent out around 18 March.

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

• Level   1

No emails recieved in inbox or junk mail, double checked and nothing. So what now

• Level   1

Can i just say im still waiting on my 800 points too no e-mail token recived by me either

• Level   1

Can I get a token too? I'm sure the mod will tell me to start my own thread (which I have) but this is getting ridiculous. Nobody seems to know what's going on and we are given stupid answers but no actual solutions.

• Level   1

ive been waiting since the 26th feb as well ....ive been given stupid answers which are more accurately called lies and dis information....whats this token business...ive just keep being either ignored or told to wait until the 15th of each proggresive month..nobody has said tokens to me .......the latest i heard was the delay is down to technical problems.....its odd how easily the points disapear from your account if you spend them yet it takes 10 weeks + (and counting) to put them in our accounts.... hahaha if it wasnt so anoying it would be hilarious

• Level   1

I don't get this "you will receive your points in x days" anyway. Whats up with that? Why would that be good for anyone? Why not just deposit the points straight away when you got them instead of pissing everybody off?

• Level   1

Xbox live rewards squad, could you tell me what the next plan of action would be as it appears IM not the only one having issues with this

• Level   X

Hi gheesegr8a,

I am still working the issue. You should have been paid either directly into your account, or via Email. I am looking into what is happening.

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

• Level   1

Thankyou. I recieved an email yesterday saying its paid. That points are now in my account

• Level   1

i'll butt in in this conversation, i got freeking 220 xbox live reward points, and up to now it did not deposit to my account for microsoft points!! whats up with that!!

• Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Glad we could help you Cheese.

I am going to close  this thread, and ask everyone to please open their own thread with their own questions. I will get to them much faster that way.

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad