This question is answered

Match Game / Instant Win

• Level   4

You wanted me to create an own thread, so here i am, hopefully speaking for all the instant match game winners out there:

XBLRewards4:

The Match Game Microsoft Points would have been emailed to you within an hour or so of you seeing the Win page.

Me: Really? The Official Rules said, that all winners will receive an email with the code in 8-10 weeks after the end of the promotion... I´ve read on some other threads that the Rewards team has already send out the emails and i also did not receive those points i won. 8-10 weeks after the end of the promotion, i´ll wait until July.

XBLRewards4:

The 8 - 10 weeks is actually for the physical prizes for the video contest (the Star Wars console). The Match Game was an Instant Win game, meaning that Points should have been emailed right away. If you saw the win screen and didn't get the email, please create a new thread and we can look into it for you.

In the last weeks there were a lot of threads in this forum with users asking for their email referring to that instant win. Maybe it was a technical problem (that wouldn´t be the first one on the Rewards program, i´m afraid) and your technical supporters could have a look into it why all the email with the codes were not send out to all winners.

Thank you!

Verified Answer
    • Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hi DaCreme: The codes were emailed out, but they go to the email address tied to your gamertag (which a lot of people don't check). They also could get stuck in Spam filters, or if someone opted-out of receiving emails, they wouldn't have gotten them. All in all, there are a lot of reasons why the email wasn't received. That being said, I do have your code! Can you please reply back so I can PM it to you?

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

Follow us on Twitter at @XboxLIVErewards!

• Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hi DaCreme: Please check your PMs and enjoy! :-)

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

Follow us on Twitter at @XboxLIVErewards!

All Replies
    • Level   4

Yes, please send me my code via PM. Thanks in advance for your support, XBLRewards4!

And as i said many times before: I never received that email (yes, i check my email account that is tied to my gamertag every day, even the junk folders). But i do receive all the other emails regarding Xbox Live Rewards. Strange.