This question is not answered

missing poins from rewards

• Level   2

GT: lecep

Promo:Monthly survey (July and August)

20points each survey

All Replies
    • Level   2

Did you take the July survey the same day you joined, or did you take it later? It takes up to 96 hours for points to show as pending (sometimes a couple of days longer) so the points for the August survey won't show as pending for several days.

• Level   2

I waited a few days based on Smwutches recomendation and now i got the 20 MS points corresponding to August Survey, but I'm still missing July's points.

Thanks in advance

• Level   8

Lecep

I waited a few days based on Smwutches recomendation and now i got the 20 MS points corresponding to August Survey, but I'm still missing July's points.

Thanks in advance

The account was probably not fully activated when you did the July survey.

• Level   2

If that is the case, what should I do?

I signed up for the rewards program on July 22nd, I received the activation email on July 24th and I ran the July survey close to the end of the month.

Probably it didn't register my survey?  Actually, I had to run August Survey twice.

Thanks

• Level   8

If the July survey didn't register, you can't do anything.

Just remember to do the surveys every month from now on.

• Level   2

Hi Sonic, thanks for your answers.  However, it should not be a matter of "... you can't do anything."  Today it is 20 MS points for a survey that can be submitted over and over until it registers, tomorrow it can be 200 MSp for a 12-month gold membership; and definitely I can't renew membership over and over until it shows the points.

Thanks

• Level   X

@Lecep - were you able to fully complete the July survey? Also, what browser did you use to take it?

• Level   2

I did completed it but only once; I used IE9.

• Level   X

Alright, thank you - I will forward your information on to our Rewards team for investigation. :)

• Level   1

no speak english

• Level   X

Hola ContrivedHail90! ¿Supongo basado en su región se habla español, correcto? Si es así, cree un nuevo subproceso detallando su problema tan finamente como sea posible para que podamos ayudarle. En el futuro, también puede utilizar un servicio de traducción para comprender diversos puestos de foro! La estoy usando ahora (y recomiendo) es Bing Translator (www.microsofttranslator.com). ¡ Gracias! :)