This question is answered

rewards point!!!!!!

• Level   2

i renewed my xbox live in feburary didnt get my 200 points. i took survey didnt get my 20 points. whats the deal"????????

Verified Answer
    • Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Jpol,

I looked at your account and saw it renewed in February, but you were not a member of the Rewards program at the time. You joined the rewards program in April. You took the April survey, and those points are pending. Points are not deposited until they reach a total of 100 or more points. Once that amount is reached, the points are deposited into your account the next month during the pay out process. Terms and Conditions explains the process. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

Follow us on Twitter at @XboxLIVErewards!

All Replies
    • Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

you did something wrong

• Level   2

or it is another rip-off....like the "join and get 800 points"....

Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it. David Star Jordan
    • Level   2

hell i never got any points for joining

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

Were you on a gold subscription when you added the time? Has the time actually started?

Renewal points are not given until after the time actuallys tarts, not from the day you added the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time in order to qualify.

• Level   X

Luina and jpo, Could I ask you to start your own threads with your own questions? I will be able to answer them quicker that way.

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

• Level   X
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Jpol,

I looked at your account and saw it renewed in February, but you were not a member of the Rewards program at the time. You joined the rewards program in April. You took the April survey, and those points are pending. Points are not deposited until they reach a total of 100 or more points. Once that amount is reached, the points are deposited into your account the next month during the pay out process. Terms and Conditions explains the process. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad