This question is not answered

Xbox live rewards says I'm not a gold memeber

• Level   1

I renewed with a prepaid 3 month card on April 15th, but my rewards account tells me I need to upgrade to gold. I cant view my stats and don't have pending points for the renewal. Any suggestions?

All Replies
    • Level   1

Ok I've seen several posts for this issue, most everyone with this seems to be on a family pack. I am NOT. I renewed with a 3 month card. Plz can someone tell me whats going on?

• Level   1

BTW, there was no lapse in my membership. I renewed before the last expired. This shouldn't make a difference, but I want to make sure.

• Level   X

Hi xoFantasyGirlxo:  There is some technical glitch preventing your subscription information from transferring to our rewards system.  This is nothing that you have done:  we occasionally have these sorts of issues.  Please be patient, we will investigate the issue.  It takes a couple of days as it involves people outside of the rewards team to research.  Bear with us, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  Thanks!

• Level   1

I do appreciate the response I received, and I'm trying to be patient, but my problem has yet to be fixed and it has now been a month since I posted and even longer since it actually started. I understand this takes time, but perhaps an update would be nice. I haven't heard anything else since the reply saying to give a couple days....

• Level   1

I have had the exact same problem!

• Level   1

Well don't expect it to be resolved anytime soon. Mine still isn't fixed. I'm still not getting points and they haven't responded since the first post. Very irritated!