This question is not answered

triple play

• Level   2

hey i did all the the  stuff for triple play but it not showing up not pending can i get up update on it

All Replies
    • Level   5

hi SCARRAG3 the triple play will be finishing calculating the results tonight and should be in your pending list in around about 96 hours if you are eligable for the points then after they in pending they will be depoisted into your account on the 15th may

• Level   1

Hi, Same problem here, I completed all the criteria around the 22nd april and there isnt anything showing for completion, Even my stats for april havent been updated for gaming or entertainment which usually gets updated constantly for me, Also its the same for my friends where none of their april stats have updated and no points have been set as pending.

• Level   1

Same things happened to me too. I did all the requirements, but for some reason, it's not registered. I played well over 10 hours of online multiplayer, watched Sky for well over 10 hours, and watched atleast 2 hours if not more of YouTube, so why is none of this been accredited to my rewards account ?  It's not even in the pended box. What's going on ?

• Level   2

My may survery has been put on the pending but not the triple play. Did at least 1 - 2 hrs of utube, more than 10 hrs on multiplayer on a few games and did probably bout 100 hours of netflix cos i watched a few series of 24 on there

• Level   3

Same here

• Level   1

I also haven't yet received any "pending" for my triple play.  I note you say to give it 96 hours, so will assume it is just going to take a while, but if you can confirm I will be receiving them I would appreciate it.

• Level   3

same goes for me :(

• Level   1

I have yet to get my points to show up as well. I don't know if I did 10 hours of multiplayer, but I did buy Fez for 800 Microsoft Points which should also count for the Play portion. My Live Rewards Stats shows I used Netflix for 11 hours (and I hadn't even set it up prior to April), and I'm sure I used YouTube for at least an hour or so.

• Level   5

hey guys i understand your situations but if you are eligable for the points they will go under your pending list around about the weekend not definate they could come monday just give it a little time thanks

• Level   1

Thank you, madwelsh, I never remember that it can take so long. And, that's fine because we can't use the points until the 15th anyway! =D

It's VERY reassuring that there are others with this same problem, I was starting to wonder if I did something wrong. But, thanks to madwelshmans117 and the rest of you, my mind is at ease, and I am content to wait.

• Level   X

Hi all! Just for "official" confirmation, madwelshman is absolutely right! Please don't worry that your Triple Play Points are showing up yet. They will not show up until next week. Thanks for your patience!

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

Follow us on Twitter at @XboxLIVErewards!