This problems is usually caused by some incorrect security attributes you can fix the issue by following the steps below.
1) Create a new folder you can name it whatever you like
2) Move all your music files out of your old folder into the new folder
3) In Windows Media Player delete all your MP3's out of the LIBRARY ONLY (make sure it does not delete them from your computer)
4) In Windows Media Player again, re-add all your MP3's
5) Next load Windows Media Player and click on Organize in the top left then select manage libraries and select music. Then you can remove the old directory and add the new one where you moved all your files.
6) Go to music library on the console and try to play your music and it should work.