@TheTravManN Clearing your console's cache clears data stored in your console's temporary memory. Like clearing cookies from an internet browser, in a sense. After doing that step, you'll want to continue to follow the steps that Mister Ohnaka has posted above. Once you've completed them all, then try the video and let us know the results.
@TehAnteh What airmattdog says above for re-installing the app on your Windows 8 device is correct. We like to add a step that completely uninstalls the app:
1) Right-click on the app's tile
2) Select "Uninstall" and confirm
3) From the Metro UI, type"WSReset.exe" and press enter
4) After you see a confirmation that the store cache has been reset, restart the computer.
5) Re-install (re-download) the app.
Complete those steps and let us know your results.