This question is answered

My Xbox freezes at startup/logo screen.

• Level   1

All of a sudden today while playing MW3, my xbox freezes. I dont know why and i wasnt playing for long. After i tried restarting it, it froze at the logo screen. I've tried all the troubleshooting and it does not work. I'm lost from here and frustrated.

Verified Answer
  • Hi I am sorry you are having trouble.  However if you have already attempted all the troubleshooting found in the Screen Freeze Solution steps and it is still not going beyond the logo screen then it will need to be sent in for repair.  You can start the Repair Request online and if you do need further info about the repair process you can find it in the Xbox 360 Repair FAQ's section.  

All Replies
  • Hi I am sorry you are having trouble.  However if you have already attempted all the troubleshooting found in the Screen Freeze Solution steps and it is still not going beyond the logo screen then it will need to be sent in for repair.  You can start the Repair Request online and if you do need further info about the repair process you can find it in the Xbox 360 Repair FAQ's section.