This question is answered

Update for disc games, and then the multiplayer doesn't work on them.

• Level   1

So I wanted to play some halo reach today, and it said there was an update for it, so i accepted it, and then went to go play matchmaking on it, and it said The Halo Reach server is univalable at this time, please try again later. I figured it was just halo reach, so i went onto cod4, same thing happens, it says it needs an update, i update it, then it says the server is not availible. I went to get onto Burnout Paradise, and that too offered me an update, i didn't accept it, because I didn't want to mess that game up. I can access multiplayer on arcade games fine, it just wont work on disc games. I ran a network connection test and it says Error Status Report and a bunch of numbers:

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000- F001

Y: 20A8-4840

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015-10F0

I'm assuming the last 3 are my ip adress, so i dont want to give those out unless completely necessary

Verified Answer
  • Problem fixed itself, multiplayer now works fine. No idea what caused it or what fixed it.

All Replies
    • Level   8

Did you get any type of error messages when you ran your connection test?

• Level   1

just the yellow exclamation point (or whatever it was) that led me to the error status report.

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Have tried to delete your Cache,or have it done before you got this Update issues!?

What,s about Chat Partys and have you got other issues?

Is your HDD full?

After you don't took the update for Burn Out,did you got disconnected like it should be?

Did i understood it right,when you made a connection test you got no error,all works fine

but you are gone further with Y to look what is writen there.

• Problem fixed itself, multiplayer now works fine. No idea what caused it or what fixed it.