This question has suggested answer(s)

how to reset xbox 360 slim family settings

• Level   1

i bought a used xbox 360 an attempted to play gta iv but it asked four a four digit code i dont know it so then i went to reset the pascode but i didnt know the answer to the question what am i to do ... none of the codes on youtube work 

All Replies
    • Level   1

Are you using your account, or the account that came with the xbox.  If your account, do you have an adult account.

I would first off try deleting and re uploading all profiles, and clearing the cache.

• Level   1

Have you tried LT RT X Y LB RB DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN or LT RT  X Y LB RB Y Y X X?

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Hi there,

since you mention it is a family passcode, the only way to reset that is by contacting Xbox Support.

They are the only ones that can help you reset the family passcode and as far as I know they will need the serial Id from your console (which is at the back)

To contact them use: support.xbox.com/contact-us

• Level   S

Hey there! I would suggest calling Phone Support. They will be able to provide you the correct code to reset those parental controls. 

Let us know if you have any questions. Cheers! 

• Level   1

im just curios how dos one become an official support mem iv always anted to be one cuase I like helping people but im jw

• Level   2

You should really make a new thread, but check this out: forums.xbox.com/.../268215.aspx

• Level   1

Call xbox they will help