This question has suggested answer(s)

My GTA V Is Not Playing.

• Level   1
My GTA V is not playing. the screen reads,

"Alert"
The game was restarted due to a problem with the storage device where the game data was installed.

please replace the storage device and re-install the game data if issues continue to occur.
I've deleted, re-installed and still nothing, HELP?
All Replies
    • Level   3
    • Suggested Answer

You might check how much of your free hard drive space is used up. Even if there is room to install it, the game still needs a good amount of space to move around in. Especially with larger games like GTA. You might need to get a larger hard drive. If youve got lots of free space and still having issues...it could be something wrong with the internal memory that would require repair.  

Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfil your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!!

With Love, Kefka

• Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

Many people are having this problem. Only install the install disc. Flash drives that are not 100% Xbox comparable are having this issue. If possible clear up hard drive and install on hard drive. . If not try another flash drive if you have one.