This question has suggested answer(s)

Xbox 360 slim 4gb RDOD and lots of problems

• Level   1
I don't know what to say so I'll just say what my problem is. My Xbox got the red dot of death and I don't know what to do. Here are the other things wrong: 1. The disk tray won't open 2. There is no video on the screen 3. The red dot is on no blinking and no rings. But when I push the button to connect a controller and the eject button together 4 green lights come on and when I push them both again 1green light comes on. Also the red dot is still on while this is happening. I've already checked if it's the power brick but that's not the problem. My Xbox is the 4 gigabyte slim model with no hard drive. If anyone knows the cause of the problem please tell me.
All Replies
    • Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

Your best bet is to go to the Official Xbox Repair Page support.xbox.com/.../repair-process sounds like your gonna have to send it to microsoft to be fixed.

• Level   3
    • Suggested Answer

Hi there you can go here to try some disc tray Solutions to see if this will help please go this linksupport.xbox.com/.../disc-drive-solution If this does not help please proceed to DjDoubt03's link or contact Microsoft support. If you have not registered your console please do so before contacting support or requesting a repair via the support page.

Dihydrogen Monoxide is (H2O)

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Before you set up a repair, trying unplugging everything from your console and plugging them back in. Red dot can be caused by anything connected to your Xbox.

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey there, Seek Ghostly. Do you still need assistance? If so, definitely let us know and we'll be happy to help! Keep us posted. :)

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   1

To Mister Darcy: Yes I still need help how can you help?