This question is answered

Flash Player

• Level   2

Will there be a usable flash player for ie on the xbox 360?

Verified Answer
  • Hi!

~

This issue has not been officially addressed by Microsoft or the Xbox Support team, therefore no information regarding the matter is currently available. At this point in the beta, Flash is not available on the Xbox 360.

~

Hope this helps!

Xbox LIVE Ambassador

All Replies
  • Hi!

~

This issue has not been officially addressed by Microsoft or the Xbox Support team, therefore no information regarding the matter is currently available. At this point in the beta, Flash is not available on the Xbox 360.

~

Hope this helps!

Xbox LIVE Ambassador

• Level   9
    • Suggested Answer

forums.xbox.com/.../321943.aspx 

-

Note: You will be required to agree to a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for confidentiality reasons. Any participant who violates the NDA will be removed from this beta and all Xbox betas moving forward, and will not have access to Xbox LIVE until the end of this beta program period. Your NDA agreement does apply to posting in these public forums. Make sure not to post any feedback, comments or suggestions about the Beta here! 

-

Just wanted to point out the possible consequences of discussing anything to do with the beta on the public forums. Take care.........

CLICK for the latest Xbox Live Service Status.

CLICK if you need to start the repair process for your Xbox product.

• Level   8

Thanks for the heads up ThingOnAString, but neither of us posted feedback, comments, or suggestions about the beta. I simply stated that the issue has not been addressed. I personally wouldn't consider that in violation of the NDA, but if it is I hope a mod removes my post!

Xbox LIVE Ambassador

• Level   9

I just wouldn't want anyone getting into the position of having any action taken, it's very easy to unintentionally make a comment that could be construed as a breach of the NDA. Of course I am in no position to say for sure what is or is not a breach of the NDA but I'm sure that if you read the posts here a few times you will see how they could indeed be read as a disclosure of the beta content. Not that the world and it's brother don't already know.

CLICK for the latest Xbox Live Service Status.

CLICK if you need to start the repair process for your Xbox product.

• Level   8

Understood, and thanks for your concern. I will redirect future questions concerning beta features to the appropriate forums. I hope MS would be a little lenient on what they consider "breaching the NDA" on the forums, but who knows.

Xbox LIVE Ambassador