This question has suggested answer(s)

system update stopped

• Level   2

hey i tried a lot of the things on how to fix my problem.. its not letting me use any buttons on my controller, the screen is stuck there. status code 351F 397F 2800 0F00 C000 0034.. i already read from xbox support & no luck

All Replies
    • Level   8
    • Suggested Answer

Hello Lafond08! The status code says you need to contact support for your issue. There a few ways you can do this.

Click on this link to either use Click to Chat or you can use Request a call. You can also call support by dialing 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269)

I hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

Error Code After Software Update

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C810-1001

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C800-8001

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-0034

Contact Xbox Support using the Assistance section at the bottom of this page.

• Level   9
    • Suggested Answer

Hi, before you go sending your console in for repair did you try updating using a USB flash drive or cd as described in solution 5 in the following link.

-

forums.xbox.com/.../166045.aspx

-

I have used the USB method myself to resolve the error code you are getting on a few friends consoles.

CLICK for the latest Xbox Live Service Status.

CLICK if you need to start the repair process for your Xbox product.

• Level   1

My son is getting system update stopped... what should he do

• Level   1

we have tried support and nothing

• Level   1

ok for those who have downloaded the update..   the file that says system update has a folder inside the says system update also. that is the file that has to be on the usb. so open the first one and put the second one on the drive. it should work. i had the same problem yesterday.

• Level   8

Hey guys, let's not bump old threads as this one is nearly 2 years old. If you have an issue and to not hijack someone else's thread, please make a new one in the appropriate section.