This question has suggested answer(s)

problem with picture (av/tvcable, three colors)

• Level   1

Hi gamers.

I have a problem with the picture. namely, turn on my xbox360 slim, but I have no pictures on ekranu.Av / cable TV was new. What do I do, help me. I am new on this forum so don't be angry if i wrote something wrong

All Replies
    • Level   2

Hi, and welcome to the forum:-) I'm not quite sure what kind of problem you're experiencing. Please take a look at this troubleshooter first. It takes you through the most common problems:

support.xbox.com/.../audio-video

If it doesn't help you out, please post more about your problem. Do you for instance get any error messages? Is your picture distorted, or is there no picture at all? Hope you get it sorted out. Good luck:-)

• Level   1

no there is no picture  on tv at all , please somebody tell me how to resolve thi problem :)

• Level   2

First check your A/V cable. If you're using hdmi, try using a different port on your television. If that doesn't help, try resetting the display settings. Do this by:

1. Remove any discs from the disc tray.

2. Turn off the console.

3. Turn the console on

4. As the console starts, on the controller, press and hold Y while pulling the right trigger.

This will reset the display settings, ant the console will restart. Hope this helps you out.

• Level   1

i try that steps but vainly :S

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

Try these steps:

1.  Check that your television  is displaying the correct channel. The Xbox 360 will typically be set to operate on the channels "AV," "Component" or "HDTV."

2.  Disconnect the A/V cables from the rear of your Xbox 360 and the sockets on your TV.  Reconnect the cables, pushing the plugs firmly to ensure a secure connection on both ends of the cable.

3.  Some AV cables haev a switch on them at the end that attaches to the Xbox.    If your console is connected using the five component AV plugs (red, white, blue, green and pink), the switch should be set to "HDTV." If it is connected with the three composite AV plugs (red, white and yellow), set the switch to "TV." The console will reset to display the selected video feed when the switch is changed.

4.  Reset the display settings on your Xbox 360 by turning on the console, without a disc in the tray, while holding the "Y" and "Right Trigger" buttons on your controller. The console will boot using the factory default display settings, which will display on any working television.

5.  Try a different cable or a different TV.