This question is answered

error 8c210007

• Level   1

trying to get my son set up on xbox live and wated a free months gold to see how much hed play on it hence buying a years xbox gold.

registered and when i clicked no to buy abox live goild it offered me a free month,as soon as i clicked it this error appeared.

xbox live website doesnt even recognise the code, how can it exist if no one knows what it is?

Verified Answer
    • Level   S
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hey there Sum!

Are you having a specific issue we can help you with? If so, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue.

We'll be more than happy to assist! ^_^

Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!

How to use the Forums!

All Replies
    • Level   1

Hi MopishSauce 70

Seems like a lot of people have problems activating those free trial. You can wait and see if it works for you later or contact customer support by phone and they may be able to help you out.

Xbox Support

Toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269

Hearing impaired (TDD device): (866) 740-9269 or (425) 635-7102

Xbox hours of operation:

9 am to 1 am Eastern Time

6 am to 10 pm Pacific Time

• Level   1

i dont kno i got the same error

• Level   1

No one at microsoft will help. Screw u guys. Hello Sony. Not gonna miss the crappy support. Thanks.

• Level   4

Thanks for using Xbox, have a good trip :)

The postings on this site are my own and don’t represent Microsoft's advice, strategies or opinions.