This question has suggested answer(s)

2K Sports Server is not available at this time- for 3 days now!

• Level   1

Every time We go to play NBA 2k12 online, it says the 2k sports server is not available at this time. Please try again later.

What is going on!? I would like to play online!

All Replies
    • Level   1

Deezam i thought i was the only one.. man i feel like im being ripped off by 2k12. I also have 2k13 but i dont have any problems going online, this sucks because i like playing 2k12 as i am still in practice mode for 13

• Level   1

Good luck with that! lol i just found this site. they took down the 2k12 servers for good :/ www.2ksports.com/.../416

• Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

2K Sports are one of the developers that have been hit by Hurricane Sandy. Their support team is running a skeleton crew while things get back up and running again.

それは時代の最高だったが、それは時代の最悪だった

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem a well. I also can't access my created player. It shows my game file on the home screen but when I try to load it, it says that there its no file found.

• Level   1

Is the 2k12 server back up cause im having the same problem as you guys

• Level   S

Hi all,

It appears that the servers are now offline for this title so that the developer/publisher can focus on giving the best possible experience on their latest game. Sorry to hear this is effecting you but if you would like, you can feel free to try out the demo for NBA 2K13 here.

Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!

How to use the Forums!

• Level   1

yes

• Level   1

IM MAD AF CUZ I JUS GOT MY XBOXLIVE ACCOUNT BACK ND ALL MY OTHER GAMES WORKED GREAT BUT I REALLY WAS READY TO KIK SO *** ON 2K12 BUT IT SAID SERVER NOT AVAILABEL IM LIKE AW HELL NAW

REALLY NEED TO FIXX THIS..

AND ISNT THIS A OBVIOUSE SERVER WEN T DOWN AS SOON AS 2K13 CAME OUT HMMMMM I THINK 2K13 TOOK OVER OUR CONNECTIONS AND THEY ARENT DOIN ANYTHING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM

• Level   S

Hello MONEYGANGBOSS,

As Mister Rush stated in his post above, 2K have shut down the servers for 2K12. The online component of that game is no longer going to be in service. It is not a glitch or error, it is no longer supported by the publisher so there isn't a problem to solve.

Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!

How to use the Forums!

• Level   1

aye man whats up with the server i wanna play nba 2k12

• Level   1

That's dumb cause they still have the 2K servers up for NBA 2K11... So that doesn't make any since it should be the other way around

• Level   1

who do i fix this my 2k13 is doing this i need plz tell meeeee