This question has suggested answer(s)

Xbox Live Membership Limitation does not allow you to use this feature

• Level   1

Hi I have problems with Madden 13, I just bought today an 12Month Xbox Live Gold Membership and allways when I want to play an Online Mode on my Madden 13 this message come up:

I'm over 13 have no Family settings wrong i can't get it, i had a 3Month gold Membership till october and their it worked than i had a month a free membership where i didn't play and now this:

Xbox Live Membership Limitation does not allow you to use this feature

All Replies
    • Level   5
    • Suggested Answer

Hi, could you try doing the Xbox Live connection test on your console and see if you still get the error when you try to play.

- Press the Guide button on your controller (Xbox button in the centre of your controller). Go to Settings and then select System Settings. Select Network Settings. Select Your network connection. Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
    • Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

Hello,

Im list some steps for you to try.

1. If you have Xbox Live Gold membership and are getting this error message then you need to change your privacy settings. To change your privacy settings, in the Xbox Dashboard or Xbox Guide, select your Gamercard, then select Edit Gamer Profile, Privacy Settings. Change the "Member Content" to 'Everyone'.

2. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
    Select Storage or Memory.
    Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
    Select Clear System Cache.
    When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The first thing you can do is to powercycle your modem. This is done by unplugging your modem from the power supply and letting it rest for about 10 to 15 minutes and then plugging it back in. During this time, you can reset your Xbox 360's time and date setting to the 11/15/2005 by following the below given steps.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Please press the Xbox Guide button on the controller to enter the Dashboard.
    • Sign out of Xbox Live by pressing the X button.
    • Select the System blade.
    • Select Console Settings and press the A button.
    • Select Clock and press the A button.
    • Change the date to 11/15/2005 and press the A button to accept.
    Following these steps may be able to refresh your console's connection to Xbox Live and resolve most, if not all of your connectivity issues.

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

ask your family if all else fails if they secretly put limits on you.

the error you got is from parental controls.

• Level   1

If you bought a family pack I believe it has limitations while the single gold membership does not.

• Level   1

I have the same problem.  Not able to fix it.   Suggest you use the console as I am doing.  It is a great door stop.  

• Level   S

Hey there bobsue! If you haven't already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to you specifically. We'll be happy to help you in that new thread! ^_^

Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!

How to use the Forums!