This question has suggested answer(s)

Game suggestion.

• Level   1

Just wanted to recommend a game. I saw that you had Doom available on arcade, which brought back some memories. I plugged in my N64, and played Hexen for the rest of the night. To make a long story short, I would be very happy if you could make an arcade release for this game at some point in the close future. I don't know how you go about selecting titles, but maybe you could do a poll of some sort. I'm sure a lot of classic gamers that played this game or games of this type would be pretty excited to do another playthrough after all of these years.

Thanks for whoever reads this.

All Replies
    • Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

I know this is alittle far off , but if your a PC gamer , ALL the hexen's are available on STEAM (:

• Level   1

I have them on steam, but I'd like to be able to do the co-op feature with a buddy and get achievements. Just a suggestion.

• Level   1

I agree, I've been trying to find a way to suggest games for XBLA, endlessly searching the internet and dead ends at the forums with lazy answers like "anything you can't find on XBLA you can get at gamestop" or the one on this forum. But the issue is that we can't play games like viewtiful joe and shadows of the colossis on old friend xbox, we're just told to go to another system and personally I find that kind of answer unacceptable.

• Level   5

please do not bump threads from over 10 months ago, thanks

XBOX 360, kicking other consoles backsides since 2005.