banned

• Level   2

i never knew u could get banned from gears of war

All Replies
    • Level   2

u can

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

GOW has basically the same rule system that Xbox Live has so yes you can get banned from any game that has a multiplayer system for Xbox......

• Level   S

Greetings, dreamkilla08. Do you have a question that we can assist you with? If so, please let us know how we can help. Thanks in advance! :)

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!

• Level   1

You can get banned from any xbox live multiplayer game. See this link for Code of Conduct explanations. www.xbox.com/.../codeofconduct

• Level   4

Hello dreamkilla08,

Is there a specific question or issue that you would like assistance with?

-

Yes you can get banned from Gears of War. Epic Games take any form of glitching, hacking, modding, boosting in public lobbies or anything along those lines rather seriously. They sometimes will ban an account and all other accounts on the same Xbox as it from playing Gears of War again.

• Level   8
    • Suggested Answer

Since it's an in-game suspension, you'd have to ask the game developer about why the suspension was issued.

• Level   4

Hi, you can get banned on any gears of war game. If your not sure why you are banned then you will have to get in touch with Epis about this issue, Microsoft cannot offer you anything with this issue. You may have banned for glitching, modding, unfair play, cheats or you could been in a modded game without even knowing, that can happen. It happened all the time with modded lobbies in MW2/3. People into modding are just ruining games for everyone else, go mod a PC if you have to mod at all

• Level   2

If you break the code of conduct you can get banned

• Level   2

Wow, five posters posting the same information that the first poster gave. I could understand atleast one more post having the same information to confirm what the first poster gave, but the rest is just unnecessary.

Sorry OP I have nothing more to add to what you have already been told.

• Level   4

Hi, you mean like the one you just posted and this current one I've posted? haha, we are all only trying to help, I thought my post went into a 'little' more information about this issue, the original question didn't hold much information. That is all

• Level   4

ll RIGOR ll

Hi, you mean like the one you just posted and this current one I've posted? haha, we are all only trying to help, I thought my post went into a 'little' more information about this issue, the original question didn't hold much information. That is all

My post didn't contain the same information the first two posters gave. There is a fine line between helping and simply repeating what the previous poster just said. There has been an increase in those types of threads in the forums since the influx of new Ambassadors. What an embarrassing program it has become.

• Level   1

You will get banned from Gears multiplayer if you break the rules. Generally if you stay away from modding you will be safe. The same can happen on games like Halo, CoD, and basically anything else with multiplayer.