This question is answered

FAO: Turn 10 - Forza Motorsport 4 - Unable to access Storefront etc?

• Level   1

Good Evening!

I've been playing Forza Motorsport 4 for a fair bit of time now, using the online cloud for my save. However, for some reason there was a glitch/error when it came to loading my save. I tried everything I could think of, turning the cloud storage off and on again for both Xboxes, etc. In the end the only thing that would work was copying it to a USB stick that was formatted to handle Xbox Game saves. I copied it over to the main Xbox straight away, and played it with the cloud storage off.

And it worked! Sort of. I could access my save, race online, happy as Larry. However I can't bid/buy anything on the storefront/auction house. It says my account has been triggered by anti-cheating mechanisms. I was wondering if the above would be why my profile was flagged, and if there was anything I could do to get it removed?

Many Thanks

Alex

GT - ChatsHarrisRN

Verified Answer
  • Hi Chats, You will have to take this up with the game developers turn 10, as they have put a anti-cheating storefront secruity thing. This was triggered when you copied your save to a usb stick and then back to the console, i know this as it happen to me once and I had to start again as this is what turn 10 told me to do.

forums.forzamotorsport.net/Forums if you post in these forums someone should be able to help you more.

FIGHT THE DEAD, FEAR THE LIVING.

Xbox Live BETA tester:  NXE 2010, 2012, 2013, Kinect Beta Tester  2012,

Very Proud Xbox Ambassador and Xbox Live Enforcement United

All Replies
  • Hi Chats, You will have to take this up with the game developers turn 10, as they have put a anti-cheating storefront secruity thing. This was triggered when you copied your save to a usb stick and then back to the console, i know this as it happen to me once and I had to start again as this is what turn 10 told me to do.

forums.forzamotorsport.net/Forums if you post in these forums someone should be able to help you more.

• Level   1

Thank you very much for your help Mayhem, I've taken your advice and posted. They'll probably tell me the same as they told you but if there's any chance, I might as well give it a bash!

Cheers again!

• Level   7

you are welcome Chats I hope you get it sorted as well