This question is not answered

deranked

• Level   1

Well obviously Treyarch dont care about world at war but I was deranked on waw while playing some zombies and online it keeps saying curropted data reset to level 1 prestige 10 and I also got into 10th lobbies by playing on it I just join a random game and boom my rank is reset forever so is there any direct way to tell treyarch to fix this and they will but proborly could care less or could microsoft help reset me to about 1-2 weeks ago or just reset my stats completely or is there somthing I can delete to 100% reset my stats I cant even join A game because I am demoted I have to Join someones session so Any suggestions or did I post in the wrong place because these new forums are wierd

All Replies
    • Level   5

Full stops would be nice. All you can do is create a new GT or keep using the join session function, MS have nothing to do with stats in COD.

Ryder Cup: 10-6 up and you blew it? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh wait you serious? Let me laugh even harder BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Level   2

what exactly do microsoft have to do with then. sorry i had to get a new account after been stripped of 100,000,000 xp on cod 4 cage match after i came across a hacker and could no longer join any online multiplayer game on cod 4.

i emailed microsoft and the response was its activisions problem.

now we have the god mod on waw, 3 weeks down the line these people with new accounts or people silly enough to use there real one are still all over it  like a rash.

i thought that it was an instant ip ban if you cheated by hacking the system but nothing seems to have been done, but then again nothing proberly will.

to me and i have no expertise in this , it just makes microsoft look the a joke company when people can just do what they want on there system and nothing gets done,  i thought they were the most powerfull company in the world with the smartest programers etc.... maybe they are employing the wrong people ,  

or they just dont give a toss

• Level   2

That's why I don't play COD online, if I'm going to play an fps online it will be gears of war or ghost recon sod COD that game is hackers paradise.

"Yes I'm a woman, I know now your thinking, OMG FEAMALE GAMERS REALLY DO EXIST I thought they were a fairy tale"[:O]

• Level   5

Everything written in a programming language is hackable given enough time and/or expertise. It's up to the developers to close any loopholes that are found. MS can't do anything to close the loopholes unless they've got WaW's code in front of them. All they can do is swing the banhammer.

• Level   2

thanks ive had alook at the banned forums before to have a look if anything is being done,  and by my complete suprise there are a fare few being banned for the use of the mod .  i agree cod is the hacker central for gameing  i can put up with the usual odd person not dieing or the odd fast as lightinig person but this one has come on such a grand scale that i havnt seen before. i have found that if you are on up till about 8.30 uk time then you can get a clean game for a couple of hours after that its proberly sign off till late at night or not at all

• Level   5

It's the biggest franchise in entertainment right now hence a lot of people want the noteriaty of hacking it and getting away with it too.

• Level   2

j

• Level   2

s

• Level   5

As a general point you can't name & shame on here. They're not in a position to defend themselves and the namer could be making it up for all we know.

• Level   2

i agree although i have the proof on my messages there is no way i could produce this so i agree to why you shouldnt do it bad move by me.