This question has suggested answer(s)

problem with halo 4: cant connect to friends games and im lv 14, but it shows that im lv 1

• Level   2

idk how to fix this problem.. i can create classes, but once i get into a game, i can only use the preset classes.. i cant connect to friend's lobbies and they cant connect to mine. please help.

All Replies
    • Level   1

I am having exactly the same problem. please fix it, i just want to play with my friends :(

• Level   1

Hello,

There have been some matchmaking issues with the game that 343i is looking into. You'll need to be patient as the game just came out.

As far as you not being able to connect to friends, can you actually invite these friends into a party chat that your having an issue with and does that option work?

The rank issue is not something we can personally help you with as that would be something the developer would need to address. Please reach out to them by going here

• Level   1

I also cant connect to my friends lobby. Another player roster thing say joinable I click it and it immediately says not jojnable and kicks me out and when i accept invites it says I cant connect.

• Level   1

im having the same problem all of a sudden.

I was playing Halo 4 co-op for like 2 hours and suddenly my friend got kicked from my game and since then we cant join each other anymore.

• Level   1

same problem, brought the game today and havent been able to join. my nats open and so's his ? strange......

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem.  When I first log in and start playing, I'm able to join friends and play a few war games.  Then I get kicked from a game and from that point on I can't join anybody.  It say's they are joinable, but as soon as I click the button, it says not joinable.  

If I back out of Halo 4 and come back in, I am able to join my friends again for a few games before I get kicked again.

• Level   1

This stupid cant connect to friends says I'm level 1 and I'm level 12

• Level   1

this is so frustrating! what a waste of a day off! :(

• Level   7
    • Suggested Answer

Sorry but there is problems with the halo 4 matchmaking servers, 343i and microsoft are working to resolve the problem but it will take time.

FIGHT THE DEAD, FEAR THE LIVING.

Xbox Live BETA tester:  NXE 2010, 2012, 2013, Kinect Beta Tester  2012,

Very Proud Xbox Ambassador and Xbox Live Enforcement United

• Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

There's currently a Xbox LIVE Service Status regarding this.  It's seems that due to the overwhelming amount of players trying to connect to the Halo 4 servers some people are experiencing difficulties connecting.   Check support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status to see when they have fixed the issue.

à tout le monde, à tous mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

• Level   1

I am having the same problems today.  My kids had a teachers day off so I took the day off work to play the campaign with them today.  We went to Gamestop at midnight t get three copies of the game so we could all sit and enjoy the new Halo game.  We have only managed to play through the first three levels of the game all day because we can not connect to each other.  NAT is open on all three of our consoles but we just can connect in the lobby to play.  Please fix as soon as possible.  

• Level   S

Hey guys! The issue should now be resolved, can you let me know if you're still experiencing troubles by creating your own thread in this forum with a detailed description of what's happening and what you've tried so far! I'd appreciate it. :)

• Level   1

I am still having this issue. Playlists are available but with only around 345 players in slayer, all my friends can play with one another but I can't, I can be in an xbox live party chat but not the party in the game.

• Level   1

:( this is day 3 for me with no server connection, it is extremely frustrating...

• Level   S
    • Suggested Answer

Hey there, Corruptmagician and ZeVagPenitrator. Can you please clarify the exact error messages you are encountering and the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? Thanks in advance!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!