This question has suggested answer(s)

status code 03-57-00

• Level   2

I'm having some troubles with my Xbox 360 and it playing some games and DVDs. It always has the status code 03-57-00 and I've gone thru all the steps on the trouble shooting page. Most notably my Xbox had trouble playing my brother's Skyrim on my Xbox. I've played a friend's Skyrim on my Xbox just fine and my brother's Skyrim works fine on other Xbox 360s. I've had this trouble for a while and it's very upsetting because I don't have money to buy my own Skyrim or get a new Xbox 360.

Thanks for any help if you can!

All Replies
    • Level   4

Error code 03-57-00 is preceded by the following message:

Unrecognized Disc

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it could mean one of the following things:

There is a problem with the disc (for example, it might be scratched or dirty).

The game you’re trying to play might have known problems.

Solutions

Solution 1: Go to the Disc Drive Solution page

To resolve the disc error, try the Xbox Disc Drive Solution.

If you still experience the problem, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Request a repair

If the previous solution didn't resolve the problem, request a repair

Twitter
    Twitch.TV
    Of course, I can help you with your XBOX related questions by messages as well. That's how I roll. :D

• Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

Oops...forgot to suggest the previous answer. Sorry!

Twitter
    Twitch.TV
    Of course, I can help you with your XBOX related questions by messages as well. That's how I roll. :D

• Level   1

not connect xbox live

• Level   S

Hey there OnstageStorm21! If you haven't already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to your specific issue. Thanks! ^_^

• Level   1

I am having this same issue.  However, it is with Madden 13.  I managed to get a laser burn on the disc and I had it resurfaced to remove the laser burn and now it wont play.  Anyone have any solutions?