This question has suggested answer(s)

'Please visit www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status of updates'

• Level   1

I've been currently having an issue with Black Ops 2 and I'm not sure if it's a Call of Duty problem or an Xbox problem, but here I go anyway.

Every tme I try to play multiplayer on COD BO2 it tells me to visit the website in the subject line. These issues have only started happening since I downloaded the update for the game. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the update multiple times and I've been having the same problem, but with another lovely twist.

Now, when I'm n the middle of a multiplayer game, I get kicked from the session, and the same update status comes up, and then I can no longer join the multplayer. Then , when I finally get on, I'm put on probation for five minutes for leaving the game, even though I was kicked off against my will. Help please before I start to severly dislike this game (which means my new Black Ops 2 game will somehow find it's way to the burn pit).

Thankful for any input! :)

All Replies
    • Level   2

What you are on the multiplayer CODBO2 menu, look in the lower right where is says "NAT" and see if it says open.

It sounds to me like it's a Call of Duty problem.  I didn't see any other posts in the Call of Duty BO2 forum here, so you may want to look at the forums over at www.callofduty.com

• Level   1

i have been having the same problem today, getting tired of this !

• Level   1

No I don't think so

• Level   1

I have been having issues with the servers to and I'm bout ready to go back to mw3 this is getting to b garbage

• Level   1

It may be a connection problem, try restarting your router and modem and try again.

If not, then see what your NAT is like Cessna stated.

If it is not open, the go here to learn how to open it. support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

It's not a Black Ops problem as the servers are in Defcon 5 (Fully Operational)

Best of luck!

I will help you with all your Xbox needs!

• Level   1

been try get online now for a hour now and its says go on and it just take the P!!! is it cod problem ?????

• Level   1

i'm having same problem can't cnnect to any cod server, bungie server, or ea server, but i'm on xbox live

• Level   1

Same problem.. what hell is.wrong

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

I have been having issues with the servers

• Level   1

Same here, getting really annoying.

• Level   1

It's not a connection issue, my cousin is in the other room online. But I can't play on my xbox

• Level   2

Make sure your NAT settings are set to OPEN.

• Level   1

Having the same problem my sunday

• Level   1

SAME HERE AND I CAN USE THE 2XP....PLEASE SOLVE MY ISSUES!!!!!!!!! I'M PAYING FOR THIS  AND I FEEL ITS NOT RIGHT

• Level   1

3 days now for me i have not been able to use the double xp weekend at all........ not right !