This question is not answered

Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. 8015190A

• Level   1

I couldn't sign in to xbox live, so I tried to redownload my profile (that is what the help topic said to do). Well doing that it deleted my profile, and comes up with the error code 8015190A and says profiles can't be downloaded. Now I can't play any of my games unless I start over, WTF? Why am I paying xbox for all the issues I keep having. All I want to know is when I can get back online and download my profile, any guesses?

All Replies
    • Level   1

ans i just got skyrim :(

• Level   1

我要求一個免費一年的Xbox Live,它給我

• Level   1

is anyone talking to them at the moment ?

• Level   1

i have the same problem !!(mexico)

• Level   1

i nhu cầu một năm miễn phí của xbox sống cung cấp cho nó cho tôi

• Level   3

being that its xmas soon alot new ppl will makeing gamertags and things like this will get overloaded you shouldnt keep trying or try xbox support on twitter

• Level   1

Same thing is happening to me. I played on the same account earlier on my friend's console! We demand a free year! ):

• Level   1

Why does all the customer service reps answer with the same BS? Just let us know what is causing the issue, not we are aware and working on it. Maybe some of the smart computer-savvy people on here could help xbox fix their issues. Wife and kids are out with the parents, so I was going to be able to play for a few hours, but NOOOOO I have to sit here and here the same crap from customer service.

• Level   1

im in the uk,southampton,exactly the same issue,no profile and cant download it back again.

• Level   1

Fix This Asap! Is Xbox Live Being Hacked By Ananimous Like PSN? IDK? I Just Want To Do Competitive!!!!

• Level   1

Same problem here. It's ridiculous. Did it get fixed yet?

• Level   1

i have the same problem !!(germany)

• Level   1

I think I might be done with xbox and switch to PS3 because at least I wouldn't be getting ripped off since PS3 doesn't cost a yearly fee.

• Level   1

I've just been thinking. I'm the only one out of all my friends who has had this happened. Also I'm the only one who has clicked the start cloud gaming. Possibility they're linked?

[ON] OFF B34ST M0D3 0N
    • Level   1

LOL PS3? n00b /\/\/\