This question has suggested answer(s)

Service alert

• Level   3

I cant connect to XBL since i got the new dashboard and i got service alert on my account, and i just wanna know whats the problem, will i be connecting to XBL or there is a problem with my account, Im hopeless and did all solutions but nothing works, i need some one tell me service alert on account is the end of XBL account?

All Replies
    • Level   3

Hey Saif, the service alert relates to LIVE messages on Xbox.com, so it doesn't sound like it relates to your issue. I'm curious, what happens when you try and connect to Xbox LIVE? What comes up when you run a connection test, exactly? Please let me know! :-)

• Level   3

Hey Fitzer thanks for your post, actually i started facing this problem when updating my console to the new dashboard, i left my xbox for about a month since 1st of Dec. 2011 and after the new year i updated my console by usb flash memory, after that i faced the problem by unable to connecting to XBL, i did all the solutions even i changed the internet provider and tested by 2 others provider, but the internet is OK and works well, when i start test connection, its stop between the internet and XBL and xbox live failed, and i got report live connection error, your console connected to internet but cant connect to XBL, and this is the problem.

• Level   1

Hey saifxxx i had the same problem today, everything was connecting fine until i got too XBL, i tried all of its suggestions but it didn't work, so i just left it a little while (1 hour at the most) and it worked fine so just keep calm and play some single player

• Level   3

Thanx beanie, i know it sometimes happens this problem and as soon as going back to connecting to XBL , but not like this one trying to connecting since 1 week ago and still now cant get connected.

• Level   2

I went to bed around 1-2 AM EST and was working fine, its now 11AM and am trying to login as well and cant connect to Xbox Live, the test gets me to the internet but not to live..tried rebooting modem and router still no luck. I had the dashboard update now since it came out weeks ago.

ROCK THE RED!!

• Level   1

I'm having the same problem here I keep getting kicked off every 5-10 mins and tried everything resetting routers and called my ISP and still the same thing it worked seamlessly for 2 years and just started the day before last ...it has to have Sumthin to do with accounts because my wife can sign into hers with no problem in our living room with her gamertag but if I use my gamertag I get booted

• Level   1

Okay saif, how are you currently connected to your network? Would you be able to simplify your connection at all (ideally, by connecting straight to the modem)? Also, can you please list the full results of the LIVE connection test, including what's listed under 'more info?'

• Level   3

Actually Im still have the problem and cant connect to XBL , Im thinking now to change my console. the test connection stop between the internet and XBL, and when click more info, tell me that Im connected to internet but cant connect to XBL, and appears some solutions about resetting the router and modem and unplug the power for 30 seconds and other usual solutions, and all didnt work with me.

• Level   2

Try signing into your marketplace.  I did this last night and then was able to get onto live and play.  Not sure what the problem is but I hope it gets taken care of soon.  

• Level   3

How can i signing to marketplace directly without signing first to XBL account?? is this work with u??

• Level   1

I'm seeing this issue a lot too. Happens regularly that I can't sign in to Xbox Live. Connection works fine all the way to the Xbox Live. Started seeing this after the dash update.

• Level   1

i just tired to log onand find Live is off air

• Level   1

looks like this is a big problem i have it to and its sais go to xbox.com/servicealerts but that dosn't help. my guess is that its to do with the update associated with the new dashboard

• Level   1

@ Uruk -- Thanks! That got me signed in. Terribe way to do it, but at least i could sign in!

• Level   2

i just got this issue myself, I was in the middle of a match on battlefield 3 and all of a sudden i got kicked off and sent to the dashboard, it said i am now signed out, i tried signing in it says cant connect to xbox live i run test connection and it connects to network and internet but cannot reach xbox live beyond that, its saying theres a service alert for my account as well but im guessing thats just the message thing, how do I try what uruk hai said about the marketplace? anybody else find ways around this to get in?