This question has suggested answer(s)

Why don't my achievements show up on Facebook (on web) plus it tells me when on web Facebook my xbox live app it tells me there is an error ?

• Level   2

so have done something wrong on the xbox facebook ? i don't know 

All Replies
    • Level   2

Hey mate, where did you download this particular app from?

• Level   1

I'm having the same exact problem with this app as well. Before it would update my status with what game I was playing or any achievements I'd received and now going to the app page it said originally there was a problem connecting to my account. I cleared cache, cookies and closed browser and tried again. Now it just says there is an error processing your request please try again later.

The app is from Xbox Live and the link is here: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=5747726667&sk=info

Would like to get this working again or I'll just remove it completely.

• Level   1

I suggest deleting the app, clearing the cache, and then re-installing it. Please give that a try and let me know how it goes!

• Level   1

I am having the same problem, hit the button that says Go To App and get a message that says ERROR, We cannot process your request, I see my friends xbox progress pop up on my FB all the time, I would like to show my stats also but this will not work, I cannot delete the app cause I cant get the app, but I have tried everything on FB and I try to get app and I get the same message over and over again, very frustrating.

• Level   2

Right now, the only way to display your achievements and what games you are playing on Facebook/Twitter is to Raptr, which is probably what your friends are using to post to their feed.

I'm an Xbox Ambassador! If you need help, let me know and I'll be glad to assist you the best I can!

• Level   1

Raptr is the best website to use

• Level   2

Is there any official explanation on why the Facebook App doesn't work? It looks like it's just been abonded and the Xbox team don't care anymore.  I want to be able to post my achievements to Facebook and what game I'm playing, but the facebook website app just doesn't work. Always says and error has occure please try again later.

• Level   4
    • Suggested Answer

raptr.com  Install it on your pc and you can post your achievements to your wall.

SBoK FoBb

• Level   2

That still isn't an explanation as to why the official xbox app for facebook website doesn't work.  I checked it's settings and it's still accessing my data, but isn't showing it up anywhere through the app.  

Will Xbox please supply an official explanation, fix this broken app or provide a new means of sharing achievements etc. on Facebook website?

• Level   X
    • Suggested Answer

Hey there vjgumbo! There is no reason why it should not work, so we have a few things to try to get you up to speed. :) We'd recommend if you are having trouble with the app, please try deleting it from your console's internal storage, removing the app from your Facebook profile, clearing your console's cache, then reinstalling and relinking.

• Level   2

Hi, tried that already, but hasn't worked for weeks.

• Level   2

Hey Gumbo, when was the last time you tried deleting the app and re-installing it? And when you did so, at what point did you try removing the app from the Facebook website via PC? I just want to be sure those steps are being preformed properly, because, as Miss Portia said, that app should be working properly.

• Level   2

Tried just now and I can now access the app on ther facebook website, but only to view friends who have xbox live.  Is there no way for it to post my achievements and what game i'm playing? From what the OP said it used to do this.  

I've tried 'Raptr' but i don't like it- I would like an official means of doing this like my friends on Playstation Network can do.

• Level   2

Hey Gumbo, I don't believe that particular function is officially supported at this time. If you'd like to see that feature come to Xbox 360, I suggest posting here.

• Level   2

It would be nice seeing as Playstation network users can do this.  I've made a post in the forum suggested.