This question has suggested answer(s)

Todays update???

• Level   5

Any ideas what it was for got it when i logged on

Official Xbox Magazine 6 Times Xbox World 360 2 Times Ranked 4th in the world On Dead Rising Case West Leaderboards And 3rd on Dead Rising 2 off the Record Leaderboards.

All Replies
    • Level   1

Not sure.....i got the samething but the people im playing online didnt...

• Level   1

same here i got an update too

• Level   5

The only thing i've noticed is it has added a feature to the sound settings.

Ratings collection background sound option on or off

I have no idea what this option does or even means.

• Level   4

Usually when there is not a big announcement with an update.... it is just an update to help get things ready for the next update that will add new features.

• Level   2

My second box got the update. My primary box is still running the old version.

• Level   1

From what I've seen online it's a beta for the big update coming out in December. Some people are reporting having troubles connecting to live after it downloads too.

• Level   4

I'm getting disconnected all the time now after getting this update. No problems reported by my Internet provider. Only happens while i'm playing games. cannot re-connect in game, but once i go back to the dashboard i re-connect instantly. It's getting annoying.

What the brown?

• Level   1

I dont really know what it added but i know what it took away lol. I can no longer see my avatars props when equiped, and i just bought the new gow lancer too :( why microsoft ?

• Level   5

The current public version of the Xbox 360 system software is 2.0.15572.0, released June 12, 2012....

* Avatar store added to social on the dashboard

* Updates to the avatar store

* Adds "Manage Exercise Info" to players Profile

* Sky is removed from the dashboard (now only accessible through the apps menu)

* Improvements and preparation for future Xbox live Enhancements

* Disables support for unlicensed 3rd-party wireless controllers (e.g. Datel Wildfire Evo).

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

From Wikipedia.org

System Software Changes/Other

Avatar store added to social on the dashboard

Updates to the avatar store

Adds "Manage Exercise Info" to players Profile

Sky is removed from the dashboard (now only accessible through the apps menu)

Disables support for unlicensed 3rd-party wireless controllers (e.g. Datel Wildfire Evo).

Xbox Live Changes

Improvements and preparation for future Xbox live Enhancements

Unpublished Changes:

CB has Changed

RC4 Keystream Calc Has Changed("Salt" added to process block)