This question is answered

Trying to connect to xbox live

• Level   2

I'm trying to connect to xbox live and I'm getting error: Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account.  Go to https:account.live.com for help.  code 8015D003

did the connection test and worked fine.

Verified Answer
  • I deleted the profile and readded it and it seem to be working now

All Replies
    • Level   1

I'm having the same problem!!

• Level   1

Me too, are you guys running Beta by chance?  I have the beta dashboard and just got a update and I got the error you got.

• I deleted the profile and readded it and it seem to be working now

• Level   2

@Ryan57ford yesI am running the beta dashboard looks like the profiles got corrupted

• Level   1

I also have the new beta dashboard and I cant login either getting the same stupid Error code.

• Level   1

I just redownloaded my profile and that fixed it. But really weird almost makes me not want the new beta dashboard.

• Level   1

Same here and on the Beta! Good work Microsoft lol.

• Level   2

yep, getting the same problem.

however, i just turned off and then turned back on my xbox, and it's working fine.

weird..

Black then white are all i see in my infancy. red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me. lets me see.
    • Level   1

i deleted my profile then readded it and it works fine. Must be something with the beta...

• Level   1

i have the beta to and i have the same problem whit my acount, xbox live and I'm getting error: Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account.  Go to https:account.live.com for help.  code 80151912 what is that i so hungry dude some answer pls, and i delete my acount but stild dont work

• Level   1

Almost A guarenteed fix      

1.On the dashboard, go to the “Settings” page

2.Select “System”

3.Select “Console Settings”

4.Select “Remote Devices”

5.Under “PlayTo,” select “Off”

• Level   2

Nope didn't work. Can't reload my profile. Starts to download then snags and error 80151012.

• Level   1

Been trying to fix this with out success fr the past 7 hours.

Did everything recommended.

contacted xbox, no fix.

I really hope a patch fixes this.

• Level   9

Hey there cggrene! Do you receive an error code? Could you post up things you have tried.

• Level   1

I have the beta, and I've been having the same problem like, all week. It's pretty annoying, and i hope Microsoft does something about this.