This question is answered

Xbox live keeps cutting off for no reason?

• Level   1
Hi guys My Connection Xbox live keeps cutting off for no reason at all ever so often while playing online, when it cuts me off it always lets me sign back in to live straight away. It's been going for the past few weeks now and it's really interfering in my time on Xbox live and annoying me while I'm in game , is there anyway I can fix this problem ? Thanks
Verified Answer
    • Level   1
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hi guys , I sorted it out lay night, it was my router , had to change the socket of which my cable went into , so it must be something wrong with the socket in the router an it's working fine now, I have many problems everyday haha with my old Xbox but its still going on its last legs now!

All Replies
    • Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

It sounds like your internet maybe droping down too slow or blinking off. I would contact your internet service provider for this issue.

• Level   5

Hey there Jakey!

Try clear your Xbox system cache. This will remove temporary files from the system cache. You can also try recover/download your gamer profile.

Post back and let us know how it goes. 

• Level   1
    • Verified Answer
    • Verified by

Hi guys , I sorted it out lay night, it was my router , had to change the socket of which my cable went into , so it must be something wrong with the socket in the router an it's working fine now, I have many problems everyday haha with my old Xbox but its still going on its last legs now!

• Level   S

Glad to hear you were able to get this sorted, BPM x Jakey. Game on!

How to use the forums
    Retired Support Agent - No PMs please!