Error code 8015D002 contains the following message:
Account does not exist.
Status Code: 8015D002
If you get this message and error code, it means there’s a problem with your account. For example, the security information for your account may need to be updated.
To resolve this issue, try the following solutions. If a solution does not resolve the issue, go to the next solution.
Solution 1: Verify your Microsoft account security information
Follow these steps:
- Visit Microsoft account.
Note If you forgot your password or can’t sign in using your password, reset your password.
- Click Edit security info.
- Verify your security information. For example, verify the Phone number, Alternate email address, and Security question information.
- Sign out of your Microsoft account and then sign in again.
- Try to sign in to Xbox LIVE again.
Solution 2: Delete and re-download your Xbox LIVE profile
For help, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.
Solution 3: Clear the system cache
To clear the system cache, follow these steps:
- Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and then select System Settings.
- Select Storage or Memory.