This question has suggested answer(s)

xbox service alert

• Level   1

How do I fix this xbox service alert, its really getting annoying....can some one please help a brotha out...THANKS!!

All Replies
    • Level   4

Sorry to hear about your situation.

But, fix what? Do you mean the Xbox Live Service Alert? You, personally, cannot fix it.

As they stated on the Support site (http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status), they are working on it.

You will need to just wait like the rest of us ...

• Level   1
    • Suggested Answer

Hi friend okay? Alert xbox live means that the server's own microsoft MAINTENANCE and in this very sad case but it is not his fault but the internet or microsoft console is always updating the safety of xbox live and why it happens and then everything will be better and you do not spend more this situation hugs :)

Duvidas ?,Erros de conexao ? Ajuda ? Tire suas duvidas  Aqui !

• Level   2
    • Suggested Answer

Hey There!

you cannot fix a xbox live service alert, go to www.support.xbox.com./en-us/xbox-live-status for the latest updates on the issue you are having!

they are currently having maintenance on this at the moment and they are working hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible :)!

• Level   1

I don't know i got the same problem. trying  to fix it....

• Level   1

im getting really annoyed by this i have a montage thats supposed to come out in like 10 mintues and i need to let everyone know who else when th go to sighn in it shows service alert and xbox stores alert???

• Level   1

Thaks u  guys...

• Level   1

You can't fix this error. Microsoft is the only one who can fix this because other people are having trouble signing in too. I even tried to download my profile again and it didn't work. It's not your connection/router or your Xbox, it's just the service that's acting up. You have to wait until Microsoft solves this problem.

• Level   1

That someone know  how long is going to take?????

• Level   2

They got hacked

• Level   1

So, can someone explain this to me? I try to connect to Xbox Live and it says that i'm having a NAT error. Now, I know that Microsoft is having some LIVE issues right now, but is my NAT and service alerts both my problems? Or are the LIVE issues causing my NAT problems? I'm planning to restart my router to fix the supposed NAT error, but I need to make sure or else it'll be a waste of time. Is everybody else having a NAT error? What does it say when you try to connect to Xbox Live?

• Level   1

I have the same problem it just says that the service has a service alert i cant play any game it just wont let me play or it freezes on me i can sign in to my accout and talk to people but cant play any games can someone help

• Level   1

this issue seems to be very selective though, i have some old accounts on my xbox that i can sign into just fine, but my main one i get the same error