This question has suggested answer(s)

Friends list is gone?

• Level   1

Like alot of people im haveing trouble signing into Xbox right now but I can sign in here on Xbox.com, Only I cant access my account info (get the oops messages) and my friends list is empty along wth recent activity. Probably is part of the service alert but just thought I'd point it out.

I hate you all, cept you your okay.
All Replies
    • Level   1

Im still empty to. My friend cant even delete me. I also can not seem to locate them on matchmaking.

• Level   1

Having the same problem. Kind of odd because my sons account is fine and he has his friends but mine is wiped out. This is very inconvenient I can't even add my friends back. Microsoft please fix this you are ruining my defiance game and that's all I was going to do today was play the dam game for my birthday. Thanks MS good looking out.

• Level   1

No friends either. I'm afraid to buy something now.

• Level   2

My husband is having the same issue,however my friends list is fine.

GamerChix PMS Clan XBox Ambassador

• Level   1

On the status page it says "We are aware of an issue members are having sending and receiving messages, seeing friend's statuses, sending or receiving game and party invites, and accepting friend requests on Xbox LIVE."

Does that have to do with the people like us who just lost all of our friends? I also lost my background.

• Level   1

yea, sadly it does :(

• Level   1

my friends list is empty but my sons isnt both accounts are linked to same email on his account im on his list and it shows im online. anything i can do to fix this? lol i called xbox live, didnt get very far before it told me to "call back later, goodbye"

• Level   1

Good to know the problem isn't something on my end.  My son has no friends on his friend list on his xbox only.  (If signing another gamertag on that xbox same issue.)  However when he signs onto his sister xbox  everything seems fine.  Hope this gets fixed soon .

• Level   1

Xbox just got hacked

• Level   1

Same issue. And it won’t let me send out friend request to most of my friends; I believe this is because when speaking with one of my friends that I was trying to request again he said I was still on his friends list. So issue for me is compounded even more as I can’t even repopulate my list.

• Level   1

me too is empty.. but my brother has friends, but he can't invite and join partys

• Level   1

Ok so at least i'm not alone; this is complete bs i hope they can make up for it..

• Level   1

mine are gone too!! vo not renewing my live until she was 100%.

• Level   1

Mine are also gone. My friend's account is fine but before this I wasn't able to join or invite people to a party. Now, it says i have no messages and no friends. I'm not glad but im a little bit happier that more than 1 person is having this issue, because i thought i did something. please get this fixed microsoft

• Level   1

my list is gone but the guy next door to me is just fine ??? so win are thay going to say anything abought the prob on the suport  website and win is this going to get fixed??? saying thay are working on it is all fine and good but thare is being nothing dun that i can see every one that has had this prob still hasent got any help just the same person in every post saying thay are working on it.? but nothing has bin dun yet iv bin wateing over 7HR's for a call back from suport and got nothing not evin an e-mail i just renewed my gold membership not evin 48HR's ago and now this???? but sony has the same service for free and thay are up and running just fine.???? so what is all this mony we spend going for if not a usable service.... come on xbox ya got out mony give us what we pay for.....