I'm having an issue logging into Xbox Live. It keeps prompting me through the following steps:
Okay, it's working now. Here's what I did to get it to work:
Clear the system cache
Yes, that's one of the options provided on the help page, it didn't work.
Try this solution, to get rid of the incompatible data from your profile:
Move your profile to a USB flash drive:
1. Plug the USB flash drive into your console.
2. Go to settings and select Storage.
3. Select All Devices.
4. Select Profiles, and then select your gamer profile.
5. Select Move.
6. Select the Memory Unit that you want to move your profile to.
7. Remove the Memory Unit from your console.
After moving your profile, clear your system cache:
1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
2. Go to settings and select System Settings.
3. Select Storage or Memory.
4. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
5. Select Clear System Cache.
6. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes
Finally redownload your profile.
Xbox Ambassador Program and Enforcement United
Tried that too, it didn't work.
I should also mention that I've tried logging into other Xbox 360's, and my profile works fine. I also tried deleting my profile on my Xbox and copying over my profile from another Xbox. None of this worked either.
I have a similar problem, mine does the same thing except it gives me code 80151103.
It tells me "Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later."
Heylo! The error code 8015D003 refers to a problem with your Live profile. Since you already moved your profile, redownloaded it and cleared the system cache, did you also checked the Microsoft account? To do this, just log into https://account.live.com and verify your security proofs. If something is off, then check on My Account on the top of this page and see if there is anything out of the ordinary. Hope this helps!
TwitterTwitch.TVE-mailOf course, I can help you with your XBOX related questions by messages as well. That's how I roll. :D
I have no problems with my Live/Microsoft profile. It works fine everywhere by my Xbox. Like I said, I'm able to log in to another Xbox 360 just fine with no problems. It's something to do with my Xbox specifically.
Hey there Gods Game Freak!I see you've tried some great steps so far. I suggest let's try a slightly different one and see if that helps us out:
If it still doesn't work after that, here's another thing you can try:
Let us know how that goes for you and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
Do you have an idea to improve Xbox for everyone? Share it with us at Xbox Feedback!
How to use the Forums!