This question is not answered

Problems with xbox LIVE and profile

• Level   1

Suddenly at 1st July I couldn't sign in at xbox LIVE with my xbox 360. Day before that everything worked fine. I get a connection with my computer and phone. The connections are also fine between my xbox, internet and xbox LIVE, just can't sign in.

First my xbox couldn't sign in at opening. I changed my password, reset my network connections, confirmed all my security information, cleared system cache, deleted my profile from the consol, reloaded system updates ... Now I can't even download my profile from xbox LIVE. I keep getting message 80151011: "Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Please try again later." That message pops up after the profile download has started and a pop up text "... connected to xbox LIVE" has been shown.

All Replies
    • Level   1

Hi there. There was a temporary issue on going at this time. Players were unable to download user Profiles! It was expected to be resolved in 30min-1hour. If you are still having further problems I suggest you contact Microsoft Support.

MS Support: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us