This question is not answered

Não consigo se conectar ao meu Wifi [I can't connect to my Wifi]

• Level   1

Como já podem ver no titulo eu não consigo me conectar a minha rede wi-fi domestica , para começo , a senha está correta , a rede aparece sim visível , e já testei todos os tutoriais do suporte e nenhum digo "Nenhum" resolveu meu problema o erro é "Não foi possível se conectar a rede" se vocês não chegarem a alguma solução eu acho que o problema deva ser interno do meu " X-BOX SLIM "

[TRANSLATION:

As we can see in the title I can't connect to my wi-fi network domestica, to start, the password is correct, the network appears visible, and Yes I've tested all the tutorials and none say "none" solved my problem is error "unable to connect to network" If you fail to arrive at some solution I think the problem is my internal "X-BOX SLIM"] 

All Replies
    • Level   S

Hey there Giovani,

Sorry to hear you're having issues connecting to your network.

Did you give our Unable to Connect to LIVE troubleshooter a shot?

• When you can't connect to network, which error message are you seeing?

Let us know and we'll go from there. 

• Level   1

Não é possível conectar a rede doméstica

• Level   S

Hi Giovani,

To get a better idea of your network setup, please reply to the bold details below.  

What Country/State/Province do you live in? 
    Modem brand & model number: 
    Router brand & model number: 
    If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
    Things you have tried: 
    Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown
    Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?
    Any Error Codes you encounter: 
    Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? 
    After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
    W:
    X:
    Y:
    Z:
    ID:
    L:
    Q:
    T:
    D:
    S:
    C: